RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 01:14:43 -0500
From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Lynton:
>As for mentioning RAF: I don't want to tread on anyone's sensibilities,  but
>lets be realistic its not a raw-veg list...

You are very observant. ;-) However, neither is it a raw-carnivore list.
:-) I think it is good now and then to remind ourselves that the list
welcomes the full range of raw food philosophies and that it is the dynamic
between these that make it the forum of stimulating thought it so often is.

>Are there any Vegan Instinctos? for what amount of time?

Christopher Morrill who is lurking somewhere on the list did quite well
being an instincto vegan for 10 years until he recently began to feel a
need for RAF, and I believe that Stefan knows of a couple of long term
vegan instinctos in Germany. Christopher and Stefan??

Best, Peter