RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 11:05:26 -0400
From:
Ed Kuchmy <[log in to unmask]>
> On Wed, 30 Jul 1997, Walter Semerenko wrote:
> Since I've experienced both cooked and raw foods, I can safely say now
> that not much can go wrong with you and your body if you minimize your
> consumption of the former and increase foods in the latter category. There
> is simply no way (even the word "genetics" takes on a whole new meaning
> here, IMO) your body will not perform well on the proper combination of
> raw foods.  But you need to give time to go through the transition phase.

How long can a transition phase last? If anybody knows?  I have been 90%
raw for about 3 months now and I'm beginning to think I will always feel
weak and tired. Plus, I used to get 1 or 2 pimples, usually on my chin,
at that time of the month when I was 100% cooked. Since being on the raw
diet I didn't break out in any. Then all of a sudden this month I got 4
or 5, including one on my cheek, 3 above my upper lip, and my forehead
is not smooth.

Liane