RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 11:04:20 -0800
From:
Martha Seagoe <[log in to unmask]>
Jean-Louis Tu:
> ...when I took the plane (13 hours trip).  ... I drank their orange and
>apple juices. Their juices are of course not organic (same thing for Mac
>Donald's), but it's better than nothing.
Any juice you get on an airline is not going to be raw, either.  Of course, I
don't know what airline you were on, whenever I've flown the juices
have been canned and therefore cooked.
BTW, in the States, unpasteurized OJ can be hard to find, but
unpasteurized apple juice is next to impossible.  This is especially true
after the recent E-coli outbreak in Washington state from the raw
Odwalla apple juice.  Now some suppliers of raw juices have stopped
for fear of similar outbreaks, lawsuits, etc.

Cheers,
Martha