RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 12 May 1997 20:13:11 +0200
From:
"Karl-W. Geitz" <[log in to unmask]>
Peter,

> Water helps the kidneys flush out nitrogen. If Zephyr is thirsty after
> eating RAF and he is not dehydrated between meals, maybe he should
> follow the RAF with some more high water content vegetables. It seems

My experience is that this doesn't work. Eating anything after
mammal meat is considered an faux-pas by many Instinctos. High
water content vegetables are even worse than rather dry ones,
like salad or celery, for example. I sometimes did drink or eat
juicy stuff after protein meals but I dropped this habit completely
because of the bad effects. My symptoms ranged from flatulence
to aching stomach and real sickness during the next morning.

> Congratulations with the progress, Ellie! Aajonus claims

Who is this Aajonus? Where could I read more about/from him?

> Special Edition of Newsweek called "From birth to Three" that is about

That would be something for me and especially Marianne, I
hope that we can find it in the international newsstand.

> opinion that the more discipline is required to maintain a diet, the
> less ideal & healthy it is. Considering the struggles I am going

I think so, too. Being a fruitarian with conventional or organic
food was rather hard for me. But I was highly motivated, then and
get on going. Being Instincto is much easier, especially in Munich
where I found Marianne and where I can have more contact to other
Instinctos.

> warning of the same consequences of feeding wildlife. It is terrible

Same thing here. Even though it is forbidden to feed the pigeons
and swans, there are many (stupid, ignorant) people who continue
with this habit although articles about the negative effects
appear from time to time in our local newspapers or in the TV.
I have heard that swans and ducks get weak beaks from bread
and are no longer able to eat their natural food.

Karl