RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 19:37:23 -0700
From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Hi All,

Can any Instinctos give me more advice about stops? I am tasting Alaria,
Dulse and Kelp from Maine Sea Coast Veggies. Alaria is so tough I don't
know how to eat it. Do I soak it? Let it dry more? Dulse and Kelp taste
like salt. Does the salt lose it's savour to quote the Bible? I'm only
able to find Kefir that says it's from pasturized milk in NYC. Is that
what I want to try as raw food? The only raw milk product I found was
Alta Dena Raw Goat Milk Cheese. It has cultured goat milk, salt, and
microbial enzymes. It tasted O.K. like any slightly salty cheese. But I
wondered if I would get a stop because of the salt. Any advice?

Many thanks to Deborah for telling Zephyr's story and to all who have
commented about this. My thoughts are very much with Zephyr and Deborah
and their willingness to share this for our benefit.

My best, Ellie