Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
JoAnn Betten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 May 1997 14:45:46 -0400
>On Sun, 25 May 1997, Karl Mac Mc Kinnon wrote:
>
>>         Why are my fingernails purple?

have you been picking blueberries recently?

or according to my Tabor's, 'cyanosis, a slightly blueish, grayish,
slatelike, or dark purple discoloration of the skin due to presence of
abnormal amounts of reduced hemoglobin in the blood', (hemoglobin being what
transports oxygen thru your blood), 'cause is defiency of oxygen and excess
carbon dioxide in the blood caused by any condition interfering with air
entering the respiratory tract, or overdoses of certain drugs.' peripheral
cyanosis is due to impaired circulation.  is it real cold in your house?  is
your wristwatch too tight?  ;)

JoAnn.