RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 1997 12:08:22 +0000
Hi Bob,

you wrote:
>The magnetic pad I've spept on for a few months provides a negative
>magnetic field that extends four feet above the bed, surrounded on the
>sides by a positive field returning to the underside of the pad,
>supposedly not only restoring the magnetic field of the earth a few
>thousand years ago, but also providing a magnetic "cocoon" of
>protection from the electrical frequencies & fields that Ellie has
>warned against.

What does "negative magnetic field" mean here? Is it the south pole of
the magnetic pad turned to you to be meant "negative" or is it the
north pole? Please explain!

Also: wouldn't humans living on the northern hemisphere of the globe
experience the opposite polarity of magnetic field, than those, living
on the southern hemisphere??? So should one change the polarity of the
pads (by simply turning them to the other side) if changing the hemis-
phere you are living in?

Best magnetic greetings,

Stefan