RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 1997 19:10:21 +0000
I continue to follow the fruitarianism arguments with much interest.
All I know is that four full years of mail from subscribers to H&B
tells me that nobodyhas successfully followed a T.C. Fry "fruitarian"
diet for any length of time without running into difficulties.
Indeed, I have a number of subscribers whose health has pretty much
been solidly damaged by closely adhering to Fry's dietary. Teeth
problems; B12 deficiencies; neuropathy; all kinds of serious
problems.

TC's getting some good press these days, and, frankly, I'm a bit
appalled because from what I learned about him during my research
right after his death on September 6, 1996, he'd been feeding us a
pretty big bowl of bull for at least several years.

If you want to read what I learned about The Life and Times of T.C.
Fry, you can now read and/or download Vol. 4, No. 7 of H&B, the T.C.
Memorial Issue. Since this file's in PDF, you'll need Adobe Acrobat
Reader 3.0 and the Acrobat Reader extension in your browser's folder.

http://chetday.com/v4n7.pdf

Investigating for his issue was quite an eye opener for me, and I
hope it contributes something to those of you who are so keen on
fruitarianism.

All I can say, personally, is that, like Tom Billings, I stand wary
when zealots take the floor...

Chet Day
Editor, Health & Beyond and Chet's Health Tip