RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 1997 13:21:21 -0400
From:
Robert Wynman <[log in to unmask]>
In a message dated 97-08-07 13:48:09 EDT, [log in to unmask] (Nieft / Secola)
writes:

<<
 Just because you can't see "germs" with the naked eye doesn't mean they
 should be elevated to the status of boogey men. You probably have more
 "germs" in your colon than you have cells in your body. "Germs" are the
 link between the organic and the inorganic in soils which provide the basis
 for all land plant life. etc

Yes, I believe there are something like three times more bacteria cells in
the average human body than human cells.  Fortunately most of our human cells
are a lot bigger than the micron-size bacteria, so, by VOLUME, we're still
mostly human, but without those trillions of bacteria we'd not live.  :-)

bacterial 'ealth to ya!

Bob