RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 1997 00:58:51 -0400
From:
Robert Wynman <[log in to unmask]>
In a message dated 97-08-03 11:06:35 EDT, [log in to unmask] (Lynton Blair)
writes:

<<
 I have some across some ideas about treating water in certain ways with
 magnetic fields, which alters its structure and builds a negative charge.
 Apparently this type of water has the same property as the water in
 living cells.

Bob:
I've heard that lately also, dunno if it's true.  Also have spoken with Dr.
Wm. philpott in OK & Dean Bonlie in Calgary about the body's response to the
magnetic field.  Seems that bhe bod produces a high oxygen, low acid
environment at a cellyular level & apparently animal cells thrive in such an
environmwent while bacteria, viri, parasites & CANCER CELLS do not.
 Interesting stuff.

> Therfor it seems to me that the magnets you speak of are somehow
  re-charging the body fluids to be somehow more vital.

bob:
Perhaps.

> Can you tell whether the magnetic field say above the pillow is all one
pole ?
 Like, if you pass a handheld magnet over the pillow, is it alternately
 attracted and repulsed or is it a uniform 'same pole'. ??

Bob:
The magnetic pad I've spept on for a few months provides a negative magnetic
field that extends four feet above the bed, surrounded on the sides by a
positive field returning to the underside of the pad, supposedly not only
restoring the magnetic field of the earth a few thousand years ago, but also
providing a magnetic "cocoon" of protection from the electrical frequencies &
fields that Ellie has warned against.  I'm learning.

I'm not hallucinating about the magnetic field; it's easy to demonstrate with
a simple compass needle & could be measured accurately with a gaussmeter
which I don't have (I'm told that reliable ones cost $1,2000+.)

'ealth & 'appiness on ya!

Bob