RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 1997 03:23:44 GMT
From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
I see four different camps regarding distilled water ( is that a surprise?).

(1) those that don't know and don't care.

(2) those that don't know and want to know. (including me)

(3) those that say that its bad.
mainly because it is supposed to leach minerals and anything else it can out
of the body.

(4) those that say that its the best.
and that it only leaches the inorganic minerals (detoxing effect), not
properly incorporated minerals in the tissues.

RE: ACIDITY OF DISTILLED WATER
Very pure water (even that coming out of a good reverse-osmosis unit)
dissolves CO2 out of the air, so producing carbonic acid.  I have read where
acid water is bad:

Does  it have a different effect on minerals than neutral or alkaline water?