RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 1997 00:09:35 -0500
Rohbert:
>I know a german woman (was she 42 or 52 ?) with white (not gray) hair.
>The white hair have not been the only problem. She had also a weight of
>about 185 kg. After eating 100% raw vegan food for about 2 years, she
>lost some kg. I think she had 100 kg or so and felt very good. And her
>hair changed to a light brown color, nomore white, nomore gray! Two
>totally different persons! I don't know what she is doing now, because
>i met her the last time in sommer 1995. You make me curious, i should
>contact her again ... Best instinctively wishes, Rohbert

Rohbert, welcome to raw-food. Overcoming baldness and regaining original
hair color are very rare occurrences, and if you meet your woman friend
again let us know of the condition of her hair.

I gather from your signature that you eat instinctively. How long have you
been doing it, how are you doing on it, how much RAF do you eat and how
many people in Germany are eating like you? Also, is there a German Raw
Food Society?

Best, Peter