RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 12:34:57 +0000
Hi Lynton,

in your reply to Tom's post you always pick on the point, which raw
diet is meant. Well Tom explained that already so no need for me to com-
ment it again.
Your whole post gives me the impression of an offended child which sees
its diet attacked by bad uncle Tom. I'm an instinctive eater and I do
never feel attacked nor offended by Tom's post. In fact I consider them
to be well balanced and highly informative for the raw food community.
For me its quite clear that Tom did not want to attack a specific diet
(unless he explicitly mentioned it) and even if he would point at
instinctive nutrition it wouldn't trouble me. My mental balance allows
me to tolerate attacks without being ruffled.
(Thank you for this nice word, Kirt. :-))

Lynton:
>I admit being specific takes more self-discipline but the
>effort is worth it.

Since most people have no problem understanding Tom's post (and this
is not his first one - check the archives for his posts and the reac-
tions) it looks pretty much like your problem here.
Indeed in your case it looks as if Tom hit your nerves and was (with-
out intent) "successfull" to do so because of your lacking mental
balance.
So instead of Tom improving his self-discipline I would rather en-
courage you to improve your overall mental balance.
Cassia will help you to do so. Are you using it regularly? Also please
describe your diet a little. Are you truly an instinctive eater or
what?

Instinctive psychoanalytical wishes,

Stefan
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]