RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dariusz ROZYCKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 17:28:53 -0400
It's been quite a few days of experiments now, and I'm doing rather well.
However, there are a few things I'm not sure about, so if any instincto
comments would be appreciated.

Is there any point to sticking to the Schaeffer's sequences of meals?
Suppose that either your lunch or your evening meal do not include any
proteins per se, would you then be sort of overeating on the other food
groups to actually feel satisfied and able to end the meal?  Surely, our
ancestors weren't concerned about sequences.

Also (again, based on Schaeffer's book -- I don't know what other authors
say on this), should one really try to stop when taste is neutral with
fruits and wait until it's bad with veggies?

I see these rules somewhat of a problem. I'm not sure whether to
contradict my instincts and, say, eat fruit until it's unpleasant.
Whether all fruits I eat have been made to taste better is very
questionable to me (Jean-Louis: I can see where some of the problems you
were talking about come from now).  I wonder whether organic foods would
solve this problem either.  You can't trust anything these days really...

Or is it all just a matter of giving myself some more time before my
instincts get the hang of it?

Instincto comments please.