RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 00:32:16 -0500
Maynard:
>Sionce this list has ceased to be of value
>to honest vegetarians, we have unsubscribed.

Maynard, I am sorry to see you leave. If you could have contributed with a
more positive and constructive attitude, I think you would have found the
list not only more open to your ideas but of great value to vegetarians as
well. Unfortunately, you often opted for a righteous and hostile manner
that did not endear you with many of us.  Nevertheless, if you decide you
ever want to give us a try again you are always welcome back.

Best, Peter

Stefan:
>By the way: I appreciate Maynard Clarke's decision to unsubscribe. :-(
>Personally I >considered him to be a vegan zealot.

You are probably right but it was a bit sad losing him. I believe he has
been on the list ever since it started two years ago. Why he decided to
leave now is not clear to me.