RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dariusz ROZYCKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 1997 10:44:45 -0400
I've become somewhat interested and even attracted by what instinctive
eating has to offer.  Would anyone care to point out books or other
material on instinctive eating that would be suitable for a starter.
I'm particularly interested and uncertain of how one would go about
finding/buying, preparing and consuming raw meats or fish. A book that
got you started in it, maybe?

A question for everyone: what are the rawists main arguments against
instinctos and vice-versa?  Are there any obvious drawbacks to
instinctive eating (finding the right foods like meats or fish, or eggs;
the prices, etc.)?