RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dariusz ROZYCKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 1997 10:34:54 -0400
On Tue, 5 Aug 1997, Nieft / Secola wrote:

> I just don't see why the potential for big reactions to supposedly unpure
> stuff should get worse and worse instead of better and better in the
> longterm.

Given the idea in the post you're responding to holds, I don't see why you
or anyone would be concerned with these strong responses or reactions to
cooked foods.  The strong reactions are indications of your body's
superior ability to handle and deal with substances in cooked foods.  They
are not necessarily a bad thing (though the signs - pimples or irregular
BM - may be unpleasant) if the person's original intention was to have a
"clean/pure" body to begin with.  IMO, the person will have then reached
his goal, and, if anything, these would be the signs confirming the latter.