RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Hovila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 1997 23:20:46 -0700
Hi Walter,

Don't eat it if it is hard.  Wait a while, maybe a day or two, maybe
longer, till it gets softer, then cut it open with a knife and peel off the
skin.  If you waited too long, you'll know it, because it will taste bad.
If you cut it open too soon it will be hard and have a rubbery texture.  I
usually cut in quarters if I'm eating it right then, or will cut it in
smaller pieces if I'm using it in salad.

Mark