RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki Dorn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 20:57:46 -0400
Vicki:
>>I would also like to add to this list an incredible book called "Nature's
>>First Law: The Raw-Food diet."
>>It REALLY helped me get over the hump to an all raw foods diet!  :)

Tom:
>This I must strongly disagree with. The book you mention, in my opinion,
>is highly negative (though it does have some real enthusiasm for rawism
>in it), and is one of the worst books I have ever read.

Well, I have to strongly disagree with you.  It is _by far_ the best raw
foods diet book I've read.  I guess it's one of those things, you either love
it or you hate it.  I, as well as many, many friends, love it!

I had the pleasure of meeting the three NFL boys at the San Francisco Living
Foods Expo last June and they were extremely positive and downright
delightful, as well as very good-looking!

In contrast Tom, I found your lecture to be extremely negative and
detrimental to poeple struggling with a 100% raw foods diet.  Sorry! :)

What you believe to be "an open and honest discussion of raw foods," I see as
mere hypochrondria and superstition.

Tom:
>I advise all to read the debate mentioned in my post (in the raw-food
archive).
>After that, you might not want to support NFL in any way.

I have read the debate (if you insist on calling it that) and I see NFL being
attacked by hostile animal eater zealots.  I thought their arguments were
excellent in those "debates."

Love Vicki