CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Emmett McKenna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 15:23:07 -0500
Well, I suppose I could try to debate you...but I guess you are probably
correct. I will openly admit I was wrong. I just wish, however, you could be
less insulting and more mature when discussing such things. No need to
resort to mocking comrades during a discussion. Had you not had the first
two lines, it would have been fine. Thanks.

Solidarity,
Emmett