RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 05 Dec 1996 16:36:34 -0800
From:
ombodhi thoren st john <[log in to unmask]>
aloha!
	all,
		while blushing from all the recent praises here on
veg-raw (eat-raw?), i heard some mail had arrived for me.  inside a
cardboard box i found 25 m2m's, along with other assorted goodies from
sandy.  1 each of: fruitarian network news, f.r.e.s.h. network news,
hygienic community network news, chet day's health & beyond (t.c. fry
issue!).  i opened issue 23 (favorite number) and noticed a picture of
the beautiful labedz family.  and then the picture of bob avery with
those bananas on his head!  right next to banana head bob, i spied
*another* picture of smilin' sandy and her (increasingly familiar)
family.  wow, two in one day!  and a shot of wardolfski on the cover of
the 1994 "photo-yearbook"(?).  my pulse reacts to everything!
	lub-dub... lub-dub... lub-dub... _the_journey_from_head_to_heart_
by wardolfski sure got me excited!  thank you, sandy!  i especially
appreciate the pre-m2m letter from ward, announcing the upcoming
many-to-many.  (july 14, 1992, for the record).  oooohh, i love this
stuff!  i need to take a mega-reading course so i can finish all the
m2m's and keep up with veg-raw/food-raw/eat-raw/live-raw/high-raw.  rah,
rah, rah!
	i dedicate all merit to sentient beings everywhere, so it will
"never be lost."

sandy,
      bodhi