Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 1997 10:40:59 -0400

I am on a search for E.M.R's after our last meeting when this woman sat
across from me and told me no less than six times that the English Muffins
she makes are wonderful.  So I have shopped in all the local kitchen super
stores, the smaller specialty shops, even had one store owner call his
supplier who said "small quantities" are not available - but if I wanted to
purchase a "restaurant" quantity he would be glad to assist.

Okay - those of you who have bought them - where did you find them?   I want
to see if that woman was right (she sure was adamant).

Thanks in advance.