From:
"Wallenfels, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 13:14:00 -0800

Another sign our efforts are doing good.  I just saw that Lundberg Brown
Rice Syrup  (both regular and organic)  have new formulations without
barley malt.  Even better, they are prominently labeled:  "Now
Gluten-Free!  No derivatives of wheat, oats, barley or rye."

***

Quick followup to my post on All-One vitamin powder:
All One People 800/235-5727.  Free shaker available by calling.  Number
also works to mail order or ask questions.

Regular formula contains ingredients derived from dairy.  Rice base
contains no dairy derivatives.  Both formulas contain soy (sorry!)

Jenn
Seattle, WA USA