RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gregg M Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 14:43:37 -0800
Hi Roberta!!!

Thanks for the Great and Informative Reply.  I, myself, pretty much eat
the way you mentioned: I eat mostly RAF and Dairy, some Vegetables, and
a few Cooked Grains either as Soaked Porridge or Sprouted Breads and I
do really well on this.  Also I noticed my Meat to Vegetable Ratio
changes depending on the Season.  I've always wondered how much of this
was Personal to me, my Body Type, or somehow Instinctual to Man himself,
or does it really depend on where we live and does the Body just
Naturally Adapt to its Surroundings and is that Basically Inherent in
all Men and is it just that that Instinct is Quashed in most by Culture,
Society, and the way one is brought up by their Parents - I think
there's a lot to that.

By the way, I'm a B and have you have much experiences with B's and what
they eat etc.

Anyway, thanks again for your Reply and look for to you next Response!!!

 - Take Care!!!
 - Gregg!!!

P.S. This is my first Post without my usual Sign Off but I heard it was
taking up too much Space!!! - :)!!!