RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Judy Pokras <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 1997 17:05:52 +0000
>Stefan wrote:

>Dairy: not my personal experience, I admit. But an instincto friend of
>mine uses raw dairy and raw goat milk, because she craves for it and
>can't overcome this currently. She told me, that she watches herself
>to fall into depressions afterwards. Still they are not so bad, that
>she will keep her fingers off the milk stuff.

>>I'd like to experiment a bit with raw milk and dairy but I need a
>truly instincto quality source for it and this problem is still not
>solved. I'm not spending much energy to solve it, I admit.

Judy writes:

I'm not an instinctive eater, merely a vegan raw foodist.  But yesterday I
bought some raw goat cheese from a local farmer's market.  It was delicious,
as I haven't eaten cheese of any kind in years and years.  I ate it with
celery.  I don't know if it's good for me or not.  I don't know enough about
raw animal products and their effects on the body.  I have an allergy to
dairy, although I realize that might be limited to cow products.