RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 12:01:12 -0600
From:
Ben:
>>Judging your comments, I gather that you must think that I am trying to
>>put my health problems under some convenient umbrella.

>Kirt:

>Not at all, Ben. As I said, I was simply curious about your experience.

ok. i'm just a bit gunshy because so many others have criticized me for
"badmouthing" vaccines.  And of course, I realize that my situation makes me
inherently biased.  Nonetheless, that's just what my personal experience has
demonstrated to me, so I doubt I will become less biased as time goes on.
Thanks for your understanding comments Kirt.

-regards,

Ben