RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 13:09:49 -0800
- :
From:
Martha Seagoe <[log in to unmask]>
Martha:
Peter, I am nearly non-plussed.  These attitudes are usually based on
belief in a religion.  Are you now saying that belief in religion represents
unresolved personal issues?  Are you a psychologist, or can I take your
analyses with a grain of Celtic salt?
Anyway, this is sort of apples and oranges, since this analogy is about
morality based on religious belief, whereas the original issue is ethics
based on an emotion (compassion).
-:
>... I hope you can bare over with me ...

Martha:
Is this a "Freudian typo," given the above topic?   :-)

Cheers,
Martha