RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 1997 23:36:03 +0000
From:
Bruno Comby <[log in to unmask]>
James wrote:

> Hi Bruno,
>         Just wanted to tell you that I am discontinuing my presence on the internet for a period of time.

Even using fast diagonal reading techniques, I also have some difficulty
reading 100 e-mails / day in an already tight schedule...

> Perhaps it is a deeper 3rd or 4th body cleansing that I
> haven't achieved in the past due to lack of consistency in my dietary
> approach.

Happy to see that at least a few people catch the theory and its
applications in everyday life...

> was curious about how O's, A's and B's would differ in their instinctive
> preferences. Have you ever noticed any differences between blood types
> in their tendency to be instinctively drawn to either a meat based diet,
> or a vegetarian one? Just curious.

No special info available on my side on this subject. Sorry ! My
intuition (just pure speculation though) would be that there isn't any
connection. However, such analytical approaches in general require years
of hard work and may be dangerous especially in their applications when
they arrive to conclusions such as "A's should eat this", "B's should do
that"... Human metabolism is a lot more complex than putting people in 3
categories and an evolutionary-based instinctive approach to nutrition
seems better off than medical-type rational discourses.

> I really appreciate the time
> that I spent with you and Maryam

I did too !

Sincerely yours. With best regards.