RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 1997 15:01:19 -0600 (CST)
From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
>thanks for the encouragement.  glad to repost some
>material that i had in my university account's personal archive.  ucsc
>may ****** me at any moment, so i felt it vital to get some of the
>classic posts i had saved from [log in to unmask] (all of
>[log in to unmask] you can find at
>http://www.bolis.com/list-archives/veg-raw-digest

Bhodi, It is time again to slow down with your postings and remember
that the list is more about quality than quantity. Much of what you
come up with is really interesting but too much is too much.

Best, Peter
Moderator Raw-food

PS. I truly appreciated your "moth" posting. You are a very talented
poet.