RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 1997 19:27:51 -0500
From:
Pat Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
I must profer abject apologies to this list for my mis-posted e-mail to Kirt
and Melisa, whom I've know for a couple of years. They are bright and warm
and witty, and I attempted to be witty at a stranger's expense in this
mis-directed and pedantic post (thanks, Denis, that's the correct word,
alright).

I'm ashamed and contrite. I didn't know the maligned people or their work.
Cheap shots obtain expensive regret..

The rest of your post below, Denis, educated me, and for that graciousness I
am grateful to you.

Mais,cher Denis, I must confess that I'd rather eat elephant merde than be
or be perceived as a pedant. And I am deeply distressed to have missed an
opportunity to know you better, you are intriguing--how is it you are so
well versed in parasitolgy?

Final apologies to the list. I am a day older, but light years wiser; I hope
you will forgive me.

Pat