NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Michele Townsend <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 1997 08:30:04 -0500
Heidi, Hang in there, "this too shall pass", if you  do not like the
controversial conversations, learn who sends them and hit the delete
button.  No one said that you have to reaad it all, I don't.  And if you do
read one that upsets you, consider the source and don't reply, it only eggs
them on.  Some people thrive on it.  I have CFS/FM and belong to several
other groups and even moderated ones so that we aren't duly upset.  To
someone with CFS, it can cause a relapse and a few days in bed.  I am here
because of the problems my daughter and grandson and   son have and because
I also believe that a no-milk diet may also help me.  I am storing all
these no-milk recipes because if my daughter is told to change her diet,
watch out, you wouldn;t want to be in my house    when she is hungry and
can't find anything to eat (I don't now and we are not restricting her
  diet at all, yet).  So hang in there, for the sake of  the children and
share what helps you, you'll be a big help to others, even if they donn't
say so (some people just "lurk" for suggestions!)
Love & Hugs, Michele T. :-)