Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 1997 10:42:04 -0500

First off, I haven't any financial, familial, or any other connection to this
restaurant!

For those of you who either live in the Fort Lauderdale area or visit us in
the winter time, you will be in for a real treat if you visit a place called,
Cafe Arugula.  It is located in an area called Lighthouse Point.  Just north
of Pompano Beach.  The chef/owner has a family member who has CD, they are
very cognizant of all of our restrictions.   I can literally go in an order
right off the menu and they will either modifiy it for me or suggest
otherwise.  It is moderate in price, but well worth it.  During "season"
 which is now, I suggest you call for reservations.  (954) 785-7732.  Please
let them know either upon calling or arrival that you have Celiac and let the
fun begin!  The chef's spouse usually takes reservations and will "watch" out
for you the entire meal.  Enjoy!