Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 12:51:48 -0700

Hello my friends,

Quick note for those of you whom have been asking for an update post on Angel.

Angel is my 3 year old Autistic Foster daughter whom has been with us over a
year now.  Took her off GLUTEN and CASEIN and the results have been incredible!

Had some challenges around Christmas with her losing weight.  Appreciate all
your feedback and prayers then helping us through.  I have been sucessful
finding a formula that has the milk protein broken down.  She is thriving so
well.  *smile*

Started pre school in April ... now in summer school.  Becoming very social.
Took her first unassisted step last weekend!

She is in Speech now.  OT.  PT.  Horseback Therapeutic riding which has
helped her a LOT!  Play Therapy.  And she is thriving.  They are spoiling
her silly at school. And she began crawling spontaneously the other day!
All those months of holding a towel under her belly paid off!  Thought she
was going to skip it!  Yippee!  Next I want to get her swimming!  Who knows
what this Angel can do ... the world is her playground now that she is part
of it.  And she can see.  Optical nerve was atrophying ... now pink and
regenerating and she's sees so MUCH now!

NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT THE CELIAC LIST.  THANKS TO
ALL OF YOU AND THE LISTOWNERS AS WELL.  HER LIFE IS FOREVER CHANGED BECAUSE
OF ALL OF YOU!

We were all given these challenges for a reason.  It's just finding the
answers.  You are all wonderful!

And we are adopting Angel *big grin*

Thanks again to all of you!

Amy and Angel