RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 10:55:23 -0400
Liane:

> We recently took our 2 boys to the Toronto Zoo. The only available food
> was a number of McDonalds Restaurants and snack bars throughout the huge
> zoo. The first time we stopped to eat, I ordered a tossed salad with
> french dressing. I haven't had french dressing since a while before I
> changed to a raw food diet. I used to really love that dressing. This
> time I found the taste to be too strong. All I could taste was salt and
> very strong vinegar (...)

> I would like to read about any other similar experiences, comments,
> suggestions, or if anyone has anything to add.

I had the same kind of problems when I took the plane (13 hours trip).
I brought some dried bananas and some (dried) sunflower seeds, and
I drank their orange and apple juices. Their juices are of course
not organic (same thing for Mac Donald's), but it's better than nothing.

Jean-Louis ([log in to unmask])