RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Judy Pokras <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 1997 03:54:01 +0000
>>Practically anyone can make the transition from "working
>>for money" to organizing their affairs so "money works
>>for them."  One of the wonders of capitalism is that you
>>can make money work for you instead of you working for
>>money.  (I know this is much easier said than done!)

>I couldn't agree more. I strongly believe, that every individual is
>creating his/her own reality.

>I have decided, that I want to be enlightened in some years and
>the whole world will turn to raw food until the year 2013.
>I know this doesn't sound modest and most people will call me a
>spinner but these are my main goals. I will work to create this
>reality for me.

>By the way:
>My profession is close to yours, Frederick. I work as a computer pro-
>grammer, system analyst, network administrator and other tasks in com-
>puter business. I'm earning enough money to buy 100% Orkos (this is
>something I know to apply to only one other instincto I know here in
>Europe).

I happen to believe that when something is easy for a person, they assume it
is easy for others.  This is simply not necessarily true!

It is very easy for me to be creative.  I know that it is not for others.
It is easier for some people to make money than for others.  Some people,
like you and Fred, have skills and interests in the kinds of activities that
lead to making money without struggle.  Being an artist is not so easy in
our world.  I am a sketch comedy writer and a director of videos and films.
Work is very scarce to find or expensive to initiate.  This is not negative
programming speaking.  Just read the recent hardcover book by Bill Froelich:
All I Want to Do is Direct.

Please have some humility and compassion for people who are not systems
analysts or financeers.  I do not enjoy working with numbers, budgets, or money.

Judy