RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 1997 15:55:10 -0500 (CDT)
Frederick, welcome to the list and thanks for sharing your very
inspiring story with us. Instinctive eating sure seems to be agreeing
very well with you. I am curious to know which supplements you are
taking, how much, which brand names, if you feel any different from
taking them and how you believe they are an improvement on nature?

As for you advertising banner - or whatever the technical name for it
is - at the end of your post I do not have a problem with it. Maybe I
should but we have no policy on the issue at this point. If you start
posting a lot you might want to shorten it or leave it off from time to
time as we all will have read it anyhow and because it might offend the
sensitivities of some members of the list.

Best, Peter