RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 1996 15:54:34 -0800
>Anyone interested in a list devoted to the discussion and study of
>human diet as evidenced by the paleontological evidence, ala
>"Paleolithic Prescription" and Ward's research?

James, a paleo-list was started earlier this year, but has died out for
now.  The problem is that there already are quite a few low-carb lists
out there which all to some extent pay some homage to the paleo diet.
The zone list, which I belong to, often has some excellent paleo
debates. No doubt a paleo list will be up an running at some point, but
it will take some dedicated work from somebody to make it happen. Also,
I think that a paleo list would need a stronger profile, and that it
could get this by also focusing on the whole food/native diet
perspective. With the increasing interest for these issues it is bound
to happen sooner or later.

Best, Peter