RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ward Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 1996 13:31:11 -0500
Ward:
>>My apologies to you David, Stephen, and R.C. for the "nature's second
>>opinion" crack about NFL above. I immediately regretted sending it when
>>apart from the self-deprecating joking context like my earlier post of it.
>>It was uncalled for and I won't do it again. Stating the facts in
>>responding to your posts should be enough to make the point.

NFL:
>Jeez, if no one made an NFL crack, it just wouldn't feel right.
>To respond to some of your anthropological theories:

>Ward wrote:
>>Yep, and it's also awesome how ignorant you fellows appear to be about a
>>few basic facts of evolutionary history known to modern paleontological
>>science.

NFL:
>Insults, insults, insults.

As I have stated, although I am still going to be lurking here and I am
trying to drop back from more posting until some current commitments are
fulfilled, I do not have time to respond to the bulk of the post which
followed the above statements, and do not really feel there is a need, as
it speaks for itself.

However, I must protest the juxtaposition of the above two statements of
mine as unfair. I really don't know how closely others of you are reading
the listgroup right now. I know I am reading only some of them at this
point. But the first statement of mine quoted above by NFL appeared later
than the earlier one, making it seem here as if I apologized and then
reneged by barbing them again, which I have not done. As long as I am
apologizing, I will state for the record I do regret the earlier statement
as well.

I do not know whether the above juxtaposition by NFL was intentional or
inadvertent, but I feel it results in an unfair portrait, and needs to be
pointed out. Thanks everyone,

--Ward Nicholson <[log in to unmask]> Wichita, KS