RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Karl-W. Geitz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 1997 11:46:15 +0200
Stefan,

> Very important. Feeding the bees with processed sugar in winter re-
> sults in honey that contains an amount of processed sugar molecules.
> These indeed might be addictive. And they disturb the instincts if you
> eat this honey - no stop or stop comes too late.

These honeys are really addictive and have no real stop.

I experienced this a lot of times. I always ate this honey
until either the glass was empty or my stomach could bear
no more.

And it was not because of denaturation in the transport,
even honey directly from the beekeeper had no clear stop
and I felt sick afterwards.

Honey from La Palma, an island of the Canaries, didn't
have these effects. They have no winter, there, and so
they don't feed sugar to the bees. That honey is great,
very intense, aromatic and with a clear stop. I never
could overeat it.

-Karl