RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 11:43:31 +0000
Hi Judy and Kirt,

Judy, you wrote:
>I'm not an instinctive eater, merely a vegan raw foodist.  But=20
>yesterday I bought some raw goat cheese from a local farmer's market.
>It was delicious, as I haven't eaten cheese of any kind in years and
>years.

I'm not sure what to make of your post. What were your reasons to try
some goat dairy? Just curiosity? Are you going to try other animal pro-
ducts, e.g. some raw fish (maybe as sushi in a japanese restaurant for
the start)? If your weren't curious, I am for sure! :-)

Kirt:
>You're slipping, Stefan. ;) Such blasphemy would never have passed your
>lips (or fingertips) a few months ago it seems. Maybe there's hope for
>you yet...

I consider myself to be a hopeless case... :-)

My experiment to make met (honey wine) succeeded on one level and failed
on another. I got very alcoholic met, indeed, perhaps 15..20 vol%.=20
But... my instinct found it boring. :-( What can I do? ;-)

Best alcoholic regards, (don't give this mail to your children!)

Stefan