RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Wynman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 1997 14:44:12 -0400
July 19, 1997

Peter, I sure appreciate all your effort & time on the server, the searches,
the archives, the revised posting rules, etc.  You're a gem!!

Peter:
>  - Respond to only one message at the time (do not link responses together
into one ) and make sure to change the subject line if the subject of the
thread changes.

Bob:
Thank you.  Will do.  Much easier for me that way, but no spell
checker--sorry in advance!  :-)

>  - The daily message limit for each subscriber is raised from three to five
messages.

Bob:
No problem if time allows responding every 1-3 days, however when a week or
two messages pile up, should I:

        1--Not respond to more than 5?
        2--Link multiple responses in one post?
        3--Post more than five in that day, assuming you'll "debit" my excess posts
to my last 7-14 "zero-post" days?  (Message limits are cumulative, yes?)

Peter:
>In a message dated 97-07-13 15:23:59 EDT, Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]> writes:

<< I have enjoyed the recent political debates and have
 only one concern which is directed at you Bob and concerns the subject
 of political/rhetorical name-calling. I ask of you please in the future
 to refrain from calling anybody "murderers" or "fascists" who not by
 own admission or by the general public are considered to belonging to
 such categories. I am sure you will still be able to express your
 sentiments how strong they may be without having to use such language
 which might sound offensive to some sensitive ears and which rather
 than contribute to dialogue & understanding I fear is likely to further
 a polarization that we already have more than enough of in our world.