RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 21:32:56 -0500
I have just received the following from Bruno Comby which I am
forwarding it to the list with his permission:

Dear Peter,

L'Express again has 2 pages on Burger this week and so do a number of
other magazines not as well informed. This article is shorter, but
even more dramatic and precise. My feeling is that most of the
information given on meta in the L'Express article will probably show
up to be true. Quite criminal and scandalous... Raw eating doesn't
solve all deviant conducts for sure... It seems (L'Express this week +
direct info) that Burger was sexually deviant and very disrespectful,
even more than I imagined, since his teens (as a consequence of
relational problems with his parents, as is often the case) many
years before he became a raw eater, so at least the instinctive diet
can't be blamed for being the cause of his misconducts.

Sincerely yours. With best regards.

Bruno