RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trish Pottersmith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 13:43:52 -0600
On Wed, 9 Jul 1997, FWO wrote:

> 4. Develop the discipline to do what you discover
> works best for you.

Frederick,

Thank you for this interesting post.  IMO #4 is
the big key.  I've got tons of knowledge about what works
best but am lacking in the discipline department.  This
is probably my #1 weakness/problem in life.  Can you say
more about how you have done this for yourself?  From
what you say you strike me as someone who is very self-
disciplined.  Were you always like this?  I tend to
be able to maintain a certain level of discipline for
about 4 months and then I end up going wild in the
other direction (raw vs. cooked, regular exercise vs.
lethargy).  The positive side is that I do keep trying.

Trish Pottersmith