RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 07:43:16 -0600
A translation of this chart appeared in M2M several months ago, thanks to
Deborah Boyar. It is _immensely_ complex and about as non-instinctive as
one could get. Indeed, the overall effect is of a grand satire.

I would go so far as to say it is the most complicated directions for how
to eat I have ever seen proposed in my life. If it is necessary for good
results on instincto, then I would venture that we need a new name for
instincto--how about "prescripto"? ;)

Cheer,
Kirt

>>>Can you scan this in and post it? This would involve a translation.
>>>Although I'm a computer expert I haven't found a way to post it without
>>>lots of work.

>>Maybe I will try it. I have to ask them to send me a copy first.
>>And to post it, it would be necessary to translate, type, scan it and
>>post it on my WWW page (for instance). A lot of work...

>I can do this soon, but it will be the french version of this sheet

>a cooked eater, but instincto lover

>A. Paillet

Kirt Nieft / Melisa Secola