RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 16:03:10 +0000
Hi Bo7b,

thank you a lot for your answer. Some remarks:

>>Stefan:
>>I am finished with scanning the posts of this list and veg-raw back to
>>the beginning of 1996.

>Bo7b:
>WOW!  Congrats!  I'd like to do that sometime.  Was it worth the
>time/effort?

Yes, although the outcome sank drastically the nearer I came to the be-
ginning in 1/96. But I found real pearls. I had the phenomen ROTFL when
I read a post of Kirt (12/10/96) with a story about him and Ombodhi
meeting at the gate of heaven. Oh marvelous, great!

Bo7b:
>I've only been studying, practicing, researching, developing instru-
>ments, materials, etc. in dentistry since '63.  It is my professional
>life & I remain a lifetime student of this subject.  It's the only
>area in which I'm an expert.  I'll always be a student.  Always
>learning, ESPECIALLY in my field of expertise.

Lots of other dentist and experts would have said, that they learned
everything there was to learn and that's it. It's great to hear, that
there are others, like you.
Yes, life means learning and again learning, even in one's profession.
I couldn't agree more.

You have pretty much experience in raw and instinctive nutrition and
I think there's a lot others (including me) can learn from YOU.

It looks, that one would have to practice a paleolithic icetime hun-
ter lifestyle, when living at Lake Tahoe. Of course only, if one
would avoid foreign food sources.
I like the german and austrian alps very much and I think it would
be great to stay at Lake Tahoe for some months. And then California
again... Hmmmmmmm. Sounds good. Is it in the South of CA?

Having an organic farm nearby also sounds very good. I think 100 miles
are "nearby" in the U.S. In Germany people would say: oh, so far
away? Well, looks like 2 hours of 55 on the highway, if this limit
still applies.
Ask your friend if he can grow olives. Aged ones (not fresh!!!) should
be exciting to an instincto like you.

Best organic wishes,

Stefan