RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 12:05:02 +0000
>>Maynard:
>>What a ridiculous and gruesome thought!

>Stefan:
>Why? Because of your (personal) ethical problems? Are you vegetarian or
>a strict vegan? Then please note, that veg-raw has changed its name to
>raw-food. Discussions about RAF are welcome here.

Maynard, you are very quick with your answers when Peter throws something
into the discussion. Since your above statement was offending and insulting
I think you owe me an answer.

Whatever person cares for ethics and uses ethical principles in life, carries
a burden that in our modern society may be difficult to bear. This is not
primarily a vegan problem.
Until there is an established universal ethical system there will always be
collisions between people who think, this and that can be done and others
who deny it. I repeat that I believe ethics    m u s t    be universal and I
think such a system can be set up.
I invite everyone to help setting up such a system to clear the troubled
minds and have simple and clear guidelines for certain decisions in life.
I do   n o t   invite   hostile and offending behavior for whatever "good"
ethical reasons.

Best regards,

Stefan