RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 1997 18:41:53 -0700
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> You are a hard case, Ellie. In fact I found myself to eat only kohlrabi at
> the evening's meal for several months. For the meal at noon I haven't made
> a similar experience. Although in one winter I stuck to apples and pears
> and very little of other fruits for one month.
> Please note, that in most other months my variety of foods was higher.
> If you are still confused, ask for my phone number and have a three hours
> phone talk with me where you can ask whatever you like. (But   y o u   will
> pay that. In 1998 I'm allowed [how gentle of my bl**dy government] to choose
> my telephone company, so I expect the prices falling drastically. Until
> then it's your turn... :-))

>Thank you for your patience, Stefan. I am learning more from peoples actual
experience than from the books on Instincto. For instance I learned from Karl's
 post that I'm eating too many nuts and may be blocked for raw fish.

You asked about my nutrition. I'm eating Instincto since 1995,100% raw,
90% organic, no dairy/milk. I eat raw chicken, eggs, salt water fish
including the liver and head sometimes, Coleman beef and lamb chops. I
especially like the fat on lamb chops.

But, I don't always stop if it no longer tastes delicious, mostly because
I'm on a strict budget( wish I could afford a phone chat with you, but
not a chance) and have trouble throwing anything away. I find it hard to
plan to have enough variety. Also, I don't always wait for true hunger,
that warm tingly feeling in the back of the mouth, and I suspect other
Instintos may eat when they are not truly hungry either.

My best, Ellie