RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 03:17:42 -0500 (CDT)
>I would appreciate subscription information for the
>Paleodiet and Paleofood lists.

Go to the Paleolithic Diet Page at http://www.panix.com/~paleodiet/
where you will find instructions on how to join.

You will also find G.C. Burger's homepage on instinctive eating here
and the first of Ward Nicholson's excellent "Health & Beyond"
interviews.

Frederick:
>It's called a "signature" or "sig file."  It's more or less standard
>practice on all the other lists I've subscribed to that "sig files"
>are acceptable.

On many lists they are accepted, but not all.

Frederick:
>Some lists restrict the size, the smallest such specification I've
>come across is that the sig file be restricted to 4-6 lines.  Maybe
>nobody will complain, in which case there's no problem. In any case,
>does anyone know how to "deactivate" the sig file in Eudora Pro so it
>isn't included in my posts?

I appreciate the offer to move it. I have recieved a couple of
complaints about it and it would give me and Dave less work when
editing the archives. Unfortunately, I cannot help you with Eudora Pro.

Do not forget to tell us which supplements you are taking.

Best, Peter

PS. Thanks for posting the message on Excitotoxins. I have Blaylock's
book which strikes quite a blow to most processed foods - even most of
those found in health food stores.