RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 1997 15:35:49 -0500 (CDT)
-  To avoid too many short "me too" messages the daily message limit
for each list member will be set at three from now on. If you want to
respond to more than three messages either wait until the next day or
string them into one message like I often do. If for some reason
neither is possible and you have too many messages to respond to,
respond to some of them in private instead.

 -  Trim the message you are replying so that you do not have ten or
more lines of this message followed by only one of two of your own.
This is a general guideline as, naturally, exceptions will sometimes
need to be made.

 -  Try not to have too many spelling mistakes in your posts. Do not
get overly concerned especially if English is not your native tongue
just do not get too sloppy and try to remember to use your spell check
if you have one.

Best regards, Peter
Moderator, raw-food