RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 14:35:43 -0700
>Ric here,

>Hey, Kirt and Martha...

>Guess I missed the Cassia Info.
>What's this all about...

Its among the many "informations" you've "missed" from the instincto world.

Interestingly, when Melisa and I went to an Expo-type fair and first met
the NFL boys, I wanted to bring my copy of NFL and get a refund since I
found the book reprehensible. Melisa, talked me into "giving them a chance"
and I ended up bringing a pod of cassia for them instead. Not that it made
any difference whatsoever to them. They were apparently unable to fathom
its importance in between their popping hot peppers and preaching the
virtues of a fruit diet. Too bad, otherwise you might have heard about
cassia from them...

It's all in the archives, Ric...
http://www.bolis.com/list-archives/raw-food-digest

and there is (or was, I haven't been there in a while) some stuff at jr's
web page about cassia...

Cheers,  (and _still_ waiting for a Raw Law reply. Hmmm...)
Kirt

Kirt Nieft / Melisa Secola